Women’s Day at Maikrahv with Ivo Linna and Antti Kammiste!
On this special day we show our love towards the precious women around us – wife, mother, daughter, sister, aunt, girlfriend… Maikrahv invites you to celebrate this day with a special concert-dinner.
Thursday, March 8 International Womens’ Day is celebrated all over the world. Estonia celebrates this day since the Soviet times, 1965 when this day was a national holiday.
When Estonia became independent Womens’ Day was regarded as a “Soviet holiday” for some time. Today this has changed again. This is the day when we give women flowers again, take them to romantic dinners and concerts.
Maikrahv proudly presents the evergreen Ivo Linna and Antti Kammiste on keyboards. This is going to be an unforgettable night filled with romance, candle-light and songs we all know by heart.
Take look at ivo Linna’s performance at Eesti Laul last year. Life is a lottery and we hope that every woman feels loved and secure at our restaurant embraced by her closest people.
Maikrahv’s 3-course dinner is made with love and only the best produce is used. There are two alternatives for the main course, the price includes also a welcoming drink, water, coffee and tea.
- Wine platter – smoked cheese, Fuet Artesano salami, roast beef, parmesan, grapes, green olives and cheese twists
- Marbled beef with roasted vegetables, celery puree and red wine sauce
Whitefish fillet with pea puree, roasted fenkol and creamy herb sauce
- Cherry-semifreddo with white chocolate and passion fruit sauce.
The dinner starts at 19.00
The concert starts at 20.00
Hurry to get the best seats!
For more information please contact us by calling +372 5551 4517 or via e-mail .
Womens’ Day Concert with Ivo Linna and Antti Kammiste
- Thursday, March 8 at 19.00 at Maikrahv, Raekoja plats 8, Tallinn
- Tickets 45 euros – incl 3-course dinner, welcoming drink, water, coffee, tea and a romantic concert!