After guests have arrived to our house, they are directed to their tables where the starters and a welcoming atmosphere is already waiting for them. Maikrahv is best known for our feasts. These are dinners with a very wide selection of food served buffet style. Dishes are served separately on every table so it will be easier for our guests to fill their plates. Since the choice is rather wide, everybody should find something for their taste. If any of the dishes end, we will bring more without any extra charge. Maikrahv feasts also include telling the Maikrahv legend and an introduction of the delicacies. To give the party a good start, we offer every guest 4 cl of Alderman´s schnapps on the house.
- The Count of May’s Stately Dinner for Noble Aldermen
- Great Guild Festive Dinner with the Count of May
- Brotherhood of the Blackheads Daily Dinner
- Special Feast of Maikrahv (gluten- and lactose free)
- Christmas feasts (are served from November until January)